Skip to main content

Attendance blog

All of you mark your attendance here in the comment senction. Then you have to go back to Los nmeros blogpost and revise. Those who have already completed the Los numeros can do the corrections in homework exercises and revise.

Thank you

Comments

  1. Good morning sir I am Devansh Saini 6th b

    ReplyDelete
  2. good morning sir steven g seldou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning ma'am I am Rajveer verma class 6 B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Ma'am I am Naman Malhotra from class 6-B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning sir I am Amos Ngamminlal Lhungdim 6 b

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning Sir. This is Marc Serrao from class 6B.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good mornng Ma'am I am Aryan Gupta
    class 6b

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning sir I am Wilson Hassa Purty 6-B

    ReplyDelete
  9. good morning sir , ipshit marcus paul, 6b













































































































    f














































































































    d





















































    ReplyDelete
  10. GOOD MORNING SIR I AM JEFFREY G NAULAK

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning sir.Arnav vats 6th B.

    ReplyDelete

  12. Good morning mam I am Addit Kevin Srivastav from class 6B

    ReplyDelete
  13. GOOD MORNING I AM ADVITYA SINGH

    ReplyDelete
  14. Buenos Dias I am Taaha Qureshi 6B

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good morning mam I am Anshuman Tyagi 6th B

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good Morning Ma'am I am Tushar Baghel of 6th B

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good morning sir, arnav Mani 6b

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good morning ma'am.I am Aarav

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good Morning Sir . I am Samoel Ignatius Tyrone Stevens. 6B

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good morning Sir, Akshay Joshua George - Present

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good morning I am Alphons jude Jaison

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good morning Ma'am , I am Ankit Kujur 6B


    ReplyDelete
  23. Good morning Sir I am Fritz Jaron Paul 6b

    ReplyDelete
  24. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Good morning Sir I am Kanav Saluja 6-B

    ReplyDelete
  26. Good Morning Sir . I am Harsahib Singh 6-B

    ReplyDelete
  27. Good morning sir I am Mark Benjamin 6B

    ReplyDelete
  28. Good Morning!! I am Atharva Pandey, 6-B

    ReplyDelete
  29. GOOD MORNING!! I AM ADVITYA SINGH

    ReplyDelete
  30. GOOD MORNING MAM I AM ATIN PACHAURI

    ReplyDelete
  31. Good morning sir.Arnav vats 6th B.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Spanish language

 CLASS - 6 Dear Students, First of all, I would like to welcome you all on coming to Class 6.  This is our first class using the blog and I want us to take maximum benefit  from it.    As we all are  having difficulties in coping with the Coronavirus pandemic, what best we can do at our end is we follow all the instructions and precautionary measures given by our parents, our doctors and our teachers. We all need to help our society in this battle against Covid-19 in whatever capacity we can. I believe, our foremost duty right now is to establish a good online study atmosphere. For this, we need to complete our work right in time.  Here, I would like to quote my favourite writer Sir George Orwell - Who controls the past, control the future, who controls the present controls the past .  While your parents are busy taking care you and everything you need. You are expect...

Los alfabetos

Good morning students Welcome to another Spanish blog.  I hope all of you enjoyed the PPT on Spain and it's autonomous communities. I am also expecting that you are doing your homework on time.  Today we are going to learn alphabets in Spanish.  So, without wasting anymore time, lets start with today's topic First of all, take out your Spanish register and write the heading on top, write date and day.  Then note down the learning outcome for todays class Learning Outcome :  After this class -  1) I will be able to tell the number of alphabets in spanish 2) Learn Vowels and consonants 3) pronounce all the letters. 4) Pronounce words in Spanish 5) Sing Spanish alphabet songs 6) Tell at least 2 words with each alphabet                                     Los Alfabetos or A becedario  ➤ Spanish is written with the same 26 La...

Spain and it's Autonomous Communities

Good morning students I welcome all of you to my blog. I hope all of you are enjoying this online learning process. In the last class we learnt about language family and language family tree. I am expecting you all have made a nice language family tree in your notebook as well as you have watched the attached video and you have written the answer of all the questions. In this class we are going to see some slides related to Spain and its states, popular cities, food, dance, music and culture of Spain. Important instructions before we go about today's topic : 1. Take your  Spanish register 2. Hope you have written your name, class & section on your register ! 3. Our handwriting reflects a lot about us. It will be awesome if you use good presentation and cursive hand writing 4. Points that you have to note down in your register are marked with double red star (  * *  ). Learning outcome of this class :  a) You will be able to locate  Spain  ...