Skip to main content

attendace blog 19-5-20

Mark your attendance here

Comments

  1. Good Morning Sir. I am Samoel Ignatius Tyrone Stevens.6 B

    ReplyDelete
  2. good morning i am advitya singh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning ma'am I am Amos Ngamminlal Lhungdim 6 b

    ReplyDelete
  4. GOOD MORNING MA'AM I'M ARNAV MANI IN 6B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning sir I am Aaditya Aaron Gupta from class 6B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning ma'am . I am Harsahib Singh 6-B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning sir I am Atharva Pandey 6b

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning Sir I am Addit Kevin 6B

    ReplyDelete
  9. Buones Dias Sir I am Taaha Qureshi 6B

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning sir I am Shaurya Bajaj

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning Ma'am I am Naman Malhotra from class 6-B

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good morning sir I am Garvit chaudhary

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good morning sir, Akshay Joshua George - 6B

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good morning Sir, Jeffrey G Naulak, 6B

    ReplyDelete
  15. GOD MORNING MAM STEVEN G SELDOU CLASS 6B

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good Morning! Sir,
    I am Tejas Srivastava , Class 6B

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anshuman Tyagi19 May 2020 at 09:48

    Good morning sir this is Anshuman Tyagi 6-B present

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good Morning Sir I Am Atin PACHAURI

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good morning ma'am I am Aron David

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good Morning. This is Aarav

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good morning sir, i am UDAAYVEER SINGH of 6th B

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good morning sir I am Mohammad Yusuf nayeem class 6 B

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good Morning Sir I am Kanav Saluja 6-B

    ReplyDelete
  24. Goodmorning sir I am Jordan Gomes 6B

    ReplyDelete
  25. Good morning sir I am Aryan Gupta 6 b

    ReplyDelete
  26. Good morning maam! I am Mark Benjamin 6 B

    ReplyDelete
  27. good morning sir mehul lohia class 6B

    ReplyDelete
  28. Good Morning Sir
    I am Rohan Sood 6B

    ReplyDelete
  29. Good morning Sir I am fedrick Philip 6B

    ReplyDelete
  30. Good evening Sir I am Loknath from class 6 B

    ReplyDelete
  31. Good morning Sir I am fedrick Philip

    ReplyDelete
  32. Good Morning Sir I am Kanav Saluja 6-B

    ReplyDelete
  33. Good morning sir
    Vihaan raj 6B

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Los alfabetos

Good morning students Welcome to another Spanish blog.  I hope all of you enjoyed the PPT on Spain and it's autonomous communities. I am also expecting that you are doing your homework on time.  Today we are going to learn alphabets in Spanish.  So, without wasting anymore time, lets start with today's topic First of all, take out your Spanish register and write the heading on top, write date and day.  Then note down the learning outcome for todays class Learning Outcome :  After this class -  1) I will be able to tell the number of alphabets in spanish 2) Learn Vowels and consonants 3) pronounce all the letters. 4) Pronounce words in Spanish 5) Sing Spanish alphabet songs 6) Tell at least 2 words with each alphabet                                     Los Alfabetos or A becedario  ➤ Spanish is written with the same 26 La...

Introduction to Spanish language

 CLASS - 6 Dear Students, First of all, I would like to welcome you all on coming to Class 6.  This is our first class using the blog and I want us to take maximum benefit  from it.    As we all are  having difficulties in coping with the Coronavirus pandemic, what best we can do at our end is we follow all the instructions and precautionary measures given by our parents, our doctors and our teachers. We all need to help our society in this battle against Covid-19 in whatever capacity we can. I believe, our foremost duty right now is to establish a good online study atmosphere. For this, we need to complete our work right in time.  Here, I would like to quote my favourite writer Sir George Orwell - Who controls the past, control the future, who controls the present controls the past .  While your parents are busy taking care you and everything you need. You are expect...

Spain and it's Autonomous Communities

Good morning students I welcome all of you to my blog. I hope all of you are enjoying this online learning process. In the last class we learnt about language family and language family tree. I am expecting you all have made a nice language family tree in your notebook as well as you have watched the attached video and you have written the answer of all the questions. In this class we are going to see some slides related to Spain and its states, popular cities, food, dance, music and culture of Spain. Important instructions before we go about today's topic : 1. Take your  Spanish register 2. Hope you have written your name, class & section on your register ! 3. Our handwriting reflects a lot about us. It will be awesome if you use good presentation and cursive hand writing 4. Points that you have to note down in your register are marked with double red star (  * *  ). Learning outcome of this class :  a) You will be able to locate  Spain  ...