Skip to main content

Attendance blogpost 5/5/20

Mark your attendance here

Comments

  1. Good Morning Sir I am JEFFRREY G NAULAK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning ma’am I’m Aron David

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Sir I am JEFFRREY G NAULAK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning ma'am I am Vivan Naagar from class 6-B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning I am advitya singh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning sir.Arnav vats 6th B.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning sir I am Anshuman Tyagi 6th B

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning sir Steven G Seldou

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Morning Sir !Addit Kevin Srivastav,6B

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning ma'am I am Shaurya Bajaj

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning sir I am rajveer from class6b

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good Morning sir

    I am Russell Kurian Saju

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good morning Ma'am I am Naman Malhotra from class 6-B

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good morning sir I am Loknath from class 6 B

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good morning sir I am Garvit chaudhary

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good Morning ma'am . I am Harsahib Singh 6-B

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good morning sir, UDAAYVEER SINGH of 6th B

    ReplyDelete
  18. GOOD MORNING MAM I AM ATIN PACHAURI

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good morning Ma'am I am Aryan Gupta
    class 6b

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good Morning Sir I am Kanav saluja 6-B

    ReplyDelete
  21. Goodmorning mam I am Jordan Gomes 6B

    ReplyDelete
  22. GOOD MORNING MAM I AM ATIN PACHAURI

    ReplyDelete
  23. Aaditya Aaron Gupta from class 6B

    ReplyDelete
  24. Good morning sir I am Atharva Pandey

    ReplyDelete
  25. Marc S V Serrao5 May 2020 at 09:43

    Good morning Sir. This is Marc S V Serrao from class 6 B.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Good Morning Sir. I am Samoel Ignatius Tyrone Stevens of Class 6 B.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Good morning Sir, Akshay Joshua George (6 B)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Good Morning! Sir,
    I am Tejas Srivastava, 6B

    ReplyDelete
  29. Good Morning Sir
    I am Rohan Sood 6B

    ReplyDelete
  30. Good morning ma'am I am Amos Ngamminlal Lhungdim 6b

    ReplyDelete
  31. Good Morning. This is Aarav .

    ReplyDelete
  32. Good morning sir
    vihaan Raj 6B

    ReplyDelete
  33. Good morning sir Arnav Mani 6b

    ReplyDelete
  34. Good morning Sir iam fedrick Philip 6B

    ReplyDelete
  35. Good morning sirI am Fritz Jaron Paul 6b

    ReplyDelete
  36. Buenos Dias Sir I am Taaha Qureshi 6B

    ReplyDelete
  37. Good Morning Sir
    i am Russell Kurian Saju

    ReplyDelete
  38. Good Morning Sir
    Ankit Kujur 6B

    ReplyDelete
  39. Good morning Sir I am Kanav Saluja 6-B

    ReplyDelete
  40. Good morning sir I am aaron singh class 6 b

    ReplyDelete
  41. Good Morning Sir I an Tushar Baghel of 6th B

    ReplyDelete
  42. GOOD MORNING SIR I AM AVYAY TRIPATHI OF CLASS 6B

    ReplyDelete
  43. Good morning Sir I am fedrick Philip 6B

    ReplyDelete
  44. Good morning sir Iam Ankit Kujur

    ReplyDelete
  45. Good Morning

    I Am Russell Kurian Saju 6B

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Los alfabetos

Good morning students Welcome to another Spanish blog.  I hope all of you enjoyed the PPT on Spain and it's autonomous communities. I am also expecting that you are doing your homework on time.  Today we are going to learn alphabets in Spanish.  So, without wasting anymore time, lets start with today's topic First of all, take out your Spanish register and write the heading on top, write date and day.  Then note down the learning outcome for todays class Learning Outcome :  After this class -  1) I will be able to tell the number of alphabets in spanish 2) Learn Vowels and consonants 3) pronounce all the letters. 4) Pronounce words in Spanish 5) Sing Spanish alphabet songs 6) Tell at least 2 words with each alphabet                                     Los Alfabetos or A becedario  ➤ Spanish is written with the same 26 La...

Introduction to Spanish language

 CLASS - 6 Dear Students, First of all, I would like to welcome you all on coming to Class 6.  This is our first class using the blog and I want us to take maximum benefit  from it.    As we all are  having difficulties in coping with the Coronavirus pandemic, what best we can do at our end is we follow all the instructions and precautionary measures given by our parents, our doctors and our teachers. We all need to help our society in this battle against Covid-19 in whatever capacity we can. I believe, our foremost duty right now is to establish a good online study atmosphere. For this, we need to complete our work right in time.  Here, I would like to quote my favourite writer Sir George Orwell - Who controls the past, control the future, who controls the present controls the past .  While your parents are busy taking care you and everything you need. You are expect...

Spain and it's Autonomous Communities

Good morning students I welcome all of you to my blog. I hope all of you are enjoying this online learning process. In the last class we learnt about language family and language family tree. I am expecting you all have made a nice language family tree in your notebook as well as you have watched the attached video and you have written the answer of all the questions. In this class we are going to see some slides related to Spain and its states, popular cities, food, dance, music and culture of Spain. Important instructions before we go about today's topic : 1. Take your  Spanish register 2. Hope you have written your name, class & section on your register ! 3. Our handwriting reflects a lot about us. It will be awesome if you use good presentation and cursive hand writing 4. Points that you have to note down in your register are marked with double red star (  * *  ). Learning outcome of this class :  a) You will be able to locate  Spain  ...