Skip to main content

Class Assessment



Click on the given link to attend the class assessment

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeAXUBp7DdQnNzKur8tVeZIAobonlW-gshZFN63WblIEDsDZQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Do mark your attendance here 


All the best

Comments

  1. Good morning sir I am Wilson Hassa Purty 6-B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Sir, I am Samoel Ignatius Tyrone Stevens. 6 B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning sir I am Loknath from class 6 B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning mam I am Jordan Gomes 6B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning sir I’m Aron David

    ReplyDelete
  6. good morning mam steven g seldou

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning maam I am Arnav Vats

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning Ma'am I am Naman Malhotra from class 6-B

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning sir I am Aaditya Aaron Gupta from class 6B

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning sir I’m Shaurya Bajaj

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning sir this is Anshuman Tyagi 6-B present

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good Morning

    I Am Russell Kurian Saju 6B

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good Morning SIR I am Alphons Jude Jaison

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good morning mam I am Garvit Chaudhary

    ReplyDelete
  15. Buones Dias Sir I am Taaha Qureshi 6B

    ReplyDelete
  16. GOOD MORNING MA'AM I AM VIVAN NAAGAR FROM CLASS 6-B

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good morning sir I am Devansh Saini 6-B

    ReplyDelete
  18. GOOD M0RNING
    I AM ADVITYA SINGH

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good morning Sir I am Aryan Gupta
    class 6b

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good morning Sir, Akshay Joshua George - 6B

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good morning ma'am.I am Aarav

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good Morning Sir, this is Marc S V Serrao from class 6 B.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good morning sir I am Karan Singh from class 6 b present

    ReplyDelete
  24. Good morning sir, i am UDAAYVEER SINGH of 6th B

    ReplyDelete
  25. Good Morning sir . I am Harsahib Singh 6-B

    ReplyDelete
  26. Good Morning Ma'am I am Tushar Baghel of 6th B

    ReplyDelete
  27. Good morning Sir I am Fritz Jaron Paul 6b

    ReplyDelete
  28. Good morning sir , Vihaan Raj here 6-B

    ReplyDelete
  29. Good morning sir I am Amos Nagmminlal Lhungdim cl 6 b

    ReplyDelete
  30. Good morning sir I am Atharva Pandey

    ReplyDelete
  31. Good Morning Sir I am Rudransh sinha 6B test done

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Spanish language

 CLASS - 6 Dear Students, First of all, I would like to welcome you all on coming to Class 6.  This is our first class using the blog and I want us to take maximum benefit  from it.    As we all are  having difficulties in coping with the Coronavirus pandemic, what best we can do at our end is we follow all the instructions and precautionary measures given by our parents, our doctors and our teachers. We all need to help our society in this battle against Covid-19 in whatever capacity we can. I believe, our foremost duty right now is to establish a good online study atmosphere. For this, we need to complete our work right in time.  Here, I would like to quote my favourite writer Sir George Orwell - Who controls the past, control the future, who controls the present controls the past .  While your parents are busy taking care you and everything you need. You are expect...

Los alfabetos

Good morning students Welcome to another Spanish blog.  I hope all of you enjoyed the PPT on Spain and it's autonomous communities. I am also expecting that you are doing your homework on time.  Today we are going to learn alphabets in Spanish.  So, without wasting anymore time, lets start with today's topic First of all, take out your Spanish register and write the heading on top, write date and day.  Then note down the learning outcome for todays class Learning Outcome :  After this class -  1) I will be able to tell the number of alphabets in spanish 2) Learn Vowels and consonants 3) pronounce all the letters. 4) Pronounce words in Spanish 5) Sing Spanish alphabet songs 6) Tell at least 2 words with each alphabet                                     Los Alfabetos or A becedario  ➤ Spanish is written with the same 26 La...

Los números es español

Buenos Días estudiantes, I hope all you enjoyed last class and you have learnt a lot of new words in spanish. I am expecting that all of you have memorised the words and phrases to greet and say goodbye to someone as well as you are practising their pronunciations.  Well, t oday we are going to learn  numbers from 0 to 30 in Spanish and how to write them One of the basic things to speak a language well is learning from the beginning how numbers are written and pronounced. I hope this blogpost helps you to do it in Spanish, because it will avoid many problems. First of all, I want to make it clear that learning numbers in spanish is very easy. First you have to learn numbers to 15, after that we have a patter to write numbers which will follow till 99. Let's see how we are going to do it.  Instructions :    1. Do not start writing just after opening my blog. You will write only after you are done reading and learning. ...